- Two stainless steel burners produces 21,700 BTU-per-hour to heat 393 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- Grill-Out handle light. Operates on a 20 lb. LP tank (sold separately)
- Easy-start electronic ignition and infinite control burner valve settings
- Main burners (BTU-per-hour) input: 21,700. Primary cooking area (square inches): 393. Warming rack area (square inches): 75
Details: Restyled for 2014, the Weber Q 320 is now the Weber Q 3200. The grill has the same great performance and sleek styling, but adds new aesthetics that are both functional and fun, including larger grip handle and control knobs, ergonomic side handles, sturdy front and rear cradles, large fold-down side tables with improved rigidity plus the familiar Weber Q logo prominently branded in the lid. This full-sized gas grill with a small-footprint and fold-down tables is at home in any outdoor space. Split grates allow for a grate/griddle cooking combination: Just replace one of the grates with the Q 3000-series compatible griddle (sold separately) and experiment with a new method of preparing breakfast, lunch and dinner on your grill. The combined primary grilling surface and warming rack areas offer 462 square inches of cooking space, perfect when grilling for a crowd. Grill all your favorite dishes from large roasts to delicate fish and vegetables. The infinite control burner valve locks in your desired cooking temperature to cook efficiently at any temperature from low to high. An electronic ignition system makes starting the grill as easy as pushing a button. Sold with a sturdy cart thatâ€TMs mounted on wheels, the Weber Q3200 comes with a host of convenient extras, including built-in thermometer and grill handle light for grilling in low-light conditions, 3 tool hooks for convenient storage of tools and utensils and â€" to maximize your grate cooking area â€" thereâ€TMs a handy place to stow the warming rack. A bracket behind the perforated screen secures a 20-lb. propane tank (tank not included) and stores one grate or one griddle.