- Two Renogy 100-Watt monocrystalline solar panels can be connected in parallel by a pair of branch connectors
- The charge controller has been upgraded to Renogy' s new 30A PWM Negative Ground Charge Controller-the Renogy Wanderer.
- The system can be extended up to 400-watt in parallel connection
- Negative grounding controller ensures the broader off grid applications and safety, especially to be used on a vehicle which has battery negative on the chassis.
- 25-year transferable power output warranty on panels and 1-year warranty on rest of the kit components
Details: Renogy 200W Mono Solar Panel Bundle Kit
This Kit has everything you need to start getting free, clean power from the sun!
Perfect for RV's, boats, cabins and any back-up power!
25 year performance warranty
Quality you can see!
Solar Panel Key Features
High Modules Conversion Efficiency
Guaranteed Positive Output Tolerance (0-3%)
Delivered ready for connection with cables and connectors
Withstand high wind (2400 Pa) and snow loads (5400 Pa)
Excellent performance in low light environments
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.9V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.29 A
Open - Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.5 V
Short- Circuit Current (Isc): 5.75 A
Maximum Power at STC: 100 W
Operating Module Temperature: -40°C to + 90°C
Maximum System Voltage: 600 V DC (UL) / 1000 V DC (IEC)
Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15A
STC: Irradiance 1000 W/m2, module temperature 25°C, AM=1.5;
Solar Cell: Mono-crystalline 125 x 125 mm (5 inches)
No. of cells: 36 (4x9)
Dimensions: 47 x 21.3 x 1.4 in (1195 x 541 x 35 mm)
Weight: 16.5 lbs (7.5 kg)
Front Glass: 3.2 mm (.13 in)tempered glass
Frame: Anodized aluminum alloy
Junction Box: IP65 rated
Output Cables: 4.0 mm2 (.006 in2), 600mm(23.6inches)
Connectors: MC4 compatible
UL Listed: CE
Fire Rating: Class C