- SAFE AND CUSTOMIZABLE - gives your pets room to play with up to 1/3 of an acre coverage, expandable up to 25 acres with the purchase of additional wires and flags (sold separately)
- LIGHTWEIGHT RECEIVER COLLAR: designed for dogs over 3.6 kg with neck sizes from 15 cm to 66 cm
- ADJUSTABLE, WATERPROOF RECEIVER COLLAR: features 4 levels of static correction plus tone-only mode for training
- LOW BATTERY INDICATOR: 1-2 month expected battery life depending on use with easy to install RFA-67 battery
- CREATE KEEP-OUT AREAS: you can create additional boundaries around areas such as gardens, pools, and swing sets in your yard
- ADD UNLIMTED PETS: with the purchase of compatible PetSafe In-Ground receiver collars (Excludes YardMax and UltraSmart)
- Call, chat or email with our expert PetSafe® US-based customer care specialists six days a week; they are waiting to assist you and your pet with your product needs.
- PetSafe Brand has been an industry leading US manufacturer of pet behaviour, containment and lifestyle products since 1991, helping millions of people and pets each year
Publisher: Do It Yourself Containment
Release Date: 2011-04-01
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Details: PetSafe's In-Ground fence pet containment systems provide your pet with freedom and safety while costing thousands less than conventional fencing. It's quick and easy to install, reliable and safe, and with proper training, a very effective solution. A lightweight receiver is worn on your pet's collar, which picks up the signal and alerts your pet as he nears the underground boundary. Once your pet is properly trained, he will learn to stay in the boundaries designated by the radio fence. Includes 500 feet of boundary wire and 50 boundary flaps, enough to cover about one-third acre.