- The ultimate meal-making machine: air fry, air roast, air broil, bake, bagel, toast, dehydrate, and keep warm all in one powerful 1800-watt appliance
- Reclaim your counter space: takes up 50Percent less space when you flip it up and away to store against your backsplash
- Air fry: up to 75Percent less fat than traditional frying methods. Tested against hand-cut, deep-fried French fries
- Xl capacity: 45Percent larger usable pan cooking area vs. The flat surface area of the Cuisinart toa-60 and toa-65 pan. Fits a 13" Pizza, up to 9 slices of toast or 6 chicken breasts (6-8 oz. Each)
- Easy cleaning: includes a removable crumb tray and an easily accessible back panel for deep cleaning
Details: The Ninja food I digital air Fry oven packs a lot of features and cooking capacity in a small countertop footprint. Air Fry, air roast, air broil, bake, bagel, toast, dehydrate, and keep warm-all in one appliance-and when you're done cooking, reclaim your counter space by simply flipping The oven up and away to clean and store.