Mauviel

Mauviel 6530.06 M'Heritage M250C 2.5mm Copper Cookware Set, 10pc

Brand: Mauviel

Color: Copper

Features:

  • Made in France since 1830. Mauviel is the leading cookware manufacturer for professional and household chefs throughout the world.
  • High performance 2.5mm. Copper heats much faster, cools much faster than any other metal and offers superior cooking control.
  • 100% Copper body-bonded to a thin layer of stainless steel. Copper offers superior heat conductivity; stainless steel interior is hard wearing, non-reactive, ideal for all types of cooking activities.
  • HANDLES STAY COOL. Cast stainless steel handles stay cool. M'Heritage 250C2 handles are substantial for added balance. They have an iron electroplated finish which makes them beautiful and functional.
  • Can be used on all cooking surfaces. Gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven. It can also be used on induction stovetops with Mauviel induction stove top interface disc (sold separately)
  • Guarantee. All Mauviel products are guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects for household use.

Publisher: Mauviel

Details: The Mauviel M'Heritage M'250c 10 Piece Copper Set includes essential pieces from the M'heritage 250c series of premium stainless steel-lined copper cookware. The collection includes a 1.2-qt saucepan with lid, 1.9-qt sauce pan with lid, 3.3-qt sauce pan with lid, 3.2-qt sauté pan with lid, 8" fry pan, 10.2" fry pan and 5 oz. Copperbrill cleaner. Each pan in the M'Heritage M250c series is 2.5 mm thick, 90% of which is copper, clad to the remaining 10% 18/10 stainless steel interior lining. The oversized handles are cast stainless steel with an iron electroplate finish, and are permanently fastened with stainless steel rivets. Mauviel copper cookware performs with unsurpassed responsiveness and is suitable for use on gas, electric or halogen stove tops, as well as in ovens or under a broiler. Hand wash only. Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.

EAN: 3574906530062

Package Dimensions: 22.0 x 16.0 x 8.0 inches

Subscribe