- MADE IN FRANCE. Mauviel cookware products bring performance and pleasure to successful chefs, and to all those who aspire to become chefs. Guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects
- HIGH PERFORMANCE Copper heats more evenly, much faster than other metals and offers superior cooking control
- 90% COPPER, 10% STAINLESS STEEL. Copper offers superior control, heats evenly and much faster than other metals. Stainless Steel interior preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods
- HANDLES STAY COOL. Cast stainless steel handles stay cool during use. M'heritage 150C2 handles have a colored iron finish
- SAFE TO USE on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven. It can also be used on induction stovetops with Mauviel's induction stove top interface disc (sold separately)
Package Dimensions: 19.3 x 11.5 x 6.5 inches
Details: The Mauviel M150C2 Copper 3.2 Qt SautT Pan with Lid and Cast Iron Handle is from the famed cookware producer's M'heritage series and features a 1.5 mm thick, two layer construction of copper (90%) and 18/10 stainless steel (10%). The saucepan's durable, nonreactive interior is perfect for any stovetop cooking, and suitable for use on gas, electric or halogen stove tops and is oven safe. The ergonomic, oversized handles are cast from stainless steel, and won't heat up on the stove top. The pan offers the maximum temperature control for the discriminating home chef and is built to last and backed with a manufacturer's lifetime warranty. Made in France. 9.5" diameter.