- -High Capacity Reverse Osmosis water filtration for safer, healthier water. This under sink mounted water filter and water softener removes up to 99% of over 1,000 contaminants, including lead (removes up to 98% of lead), chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, hormones, asbestos, calcium, sodium, bacteria, giardia, viruses and more.
- -Experience clean, safe, good-tasting water every time you turn on the faucet. Enjoy crystal clear ice cubes, fresher tea and coffee, better tasting foods, healthier baby formula - even better than most bottled water.
- -Premium quality components, certified "Gold" (highest ranking) by the Water Quality Association (WQA) against NSF/ANSI standard 58, to ensure high reliability and low maintenance for many years to come.
- -Easy, do-it-yourself installation, typically in a couple of hours with industry-leading help just a phone call away. Fits under a standard kitchen sink, with all parts included and clear, well-organized instructions and videos. For leak-free installation, simply push tubing œ inch deep into quick-fitting connectors and lock - no threading pipes needed.
- -Features beautiful European-designed brushed nickel all-metal faucet and clear see-through 1st stage housing. Backed by 3-year Manufacturer Warranty with lifetime support line 678-261-7611 from Alpharetta, GA USA.
Warranty: One-year limited warranty provided for systems sold by iSpring Water Systems only.
If your water pressure is below 45PSI, we recommend our RO system with built-in booster pump, model #RCC7P.
1st Stage: 5 micron high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter held in a transparent housing
2nd Stage: GAC Carbon Filter
3rd Stage: CTO Carbon Filter
4th Stage: High Rejection 75GPD TFC reverse osmosis membrane
5th Stage: Total Polishing Inline Carbon 10"
- Solid construct
- Chrome goose neck faucet included
- Purifies 75 gallons of water per day
- Easy installation. Wall-mountable.
Why Purchase From us
- Our RO systems are 100% wet tested before shipping
- One-year limited warranty
- Free tech support before and after sale
System Capacity: 75 gallons per day @ 50/60 psi & 77 deg F
Tank Capacity: 3.H2 gallons
Feed Water pH: 3.0 -11.0
Feed Water Pressure: 40-95 psi
Feed Water Temperature: 40-100 °F (4 - 38 °C)
Max Total Dissolved Solids: 2000 ppm
A reverse osmosis system removes up to 97% of contaminants in your water