Brand: Walkin' Wheels
- For dogs weighing 11-17 pounds with legs 3-6 inches long; the ONLY easy to adjust wheelchair
- Durable, lightweight aluminum frame; Easy for your dog to maneuver while keeping it stable
- Fully adjustable harnesses provide optimal comfort & mobility; Wheelchair adjustable in height, length, & width
- Veterinarian Approved; Suitable for dogs with limited or no mobility in their hind legs
- Dense foam wheels with rubber treads will not puncture; great for your dog to explore all terrain
Details: Our Walkin' Wheels dog wheelchair is constructed with high quality aluminum that is designed to not bend, break or rust and then a powder coated finish is applied to add an extra layer of protection to your pets' wheelchair. After fitting one on your dog or other pet, they will be able to run and play again, get exercise, and live a happy, healthy life. Walkin' Wheels is a veterinarian approved canine cart designed to help pets with hip and leg problems including degenerative myelopathy (DM), hip dysplasia, arthritis, paralysis, slipped disc, soreness, spinal and neurological problems, surgical recovery, and more. Your dog will use his or her front legs to move, explore, and play, while the back legs are lightly touching the ground or safely held up in stirrups.