Brand: Caran D'ache
- Add luminous color and watercolor effects to your artwork with this assortment of 84 Neocolor II Water-soluble Artists' Pastels from Caran d'Ache
- For over 80 years, Caran d'Ache has inspired amateur and professional artists, providing top quality pastels, pencils, paints, brushes and more
- Caran d'Ache Neocolor II Pastels conform to EN71 (CE) and ASTM D4236 safety standards for art materials
- Use Neocolor II artist crayons on various materials including paper, cardboard, glass, even illuminated signs and panels
- Neocolor II Pastels have exceptional covering power and can be used dry or wet, on a wide variety of materials
Publisher: Caran d?Ache
Release Date: 2015-01-08
Details: THE WATER-SOLUBLE WAX OIL PASTEL
Neocolor II can be used for all forms of creativity, ranging from drawings on dry or wet materials, monotypes, impregnation, wet drawing, glazing or rainbow gradation. With 84 colours, the entire range offers almost unlimited scope for the imagination, to the point where even experienced artists once more see things through the eyes of a child, thereby liberating the purest of all creative energies: that of the sheer wonderment evoked by colours.
Neocolor II water-soluble wax oil pastels highlight the enormous innovative capabilities of the Maison Caran d'Ache. Created in 1972 as the continuation of the famous Neocolor I range, they offer boundless creative possibilities for artists and beginners alike.
Basing their work on the existing excellent qualities - exceptional coverage, smoothness and extreme lightfastness - the craftsmen of the Manufacture added water solubility, a property greatly appreciated by connoisseurs of the Maison from all manner of artistic fields and from school age upwards.
Neocolor II pastels are entirely developed and crafted in the Caran d'Ache workshops, according to the highest quality standards and in compliance with environmental norms and certifications.
Package Dimensions: 14.0 x 8.0 x 1.0 inches