- True HEPA performance, enabled by HEPASilent Technology with particle filtration and electrostatic charge, captures 99.97% of airborne pollutants; allergens, mold, dust, pet dander, smoke particles and pollen
- German Engineered fans providing quiet yet power operation for peak performance and maximum air flow
- Professional and sleek Swedigh design to fit into any office, workspace, business, or home. Perfect for use in doctors office, waiting room, lobby, or lab.
- Revolutionary combination of advanced filter media and an encapsulated particle-charging chamber delivers more clean air, in less time than other air cleaning systems
- For small to medium work environments between 300 sq. ft. and 400 sq. ft., AHAM rated at 390 sq. ft. Certified by Energy Star and CARB
Package Dimensions: 23.0 x 20.3 x 12.0 inches
Details: The Blueair Pro M provides professional-grade performance for typical large-room sizes. Blueair Pro series air purifiers provide off-the-chart CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) and set a new standard for capacity and efficiency in the industry. Three speed settings are supported by surface touch controls and provide strong and steady air flow rates that support 70- 110 - 330 cubic feet of airflow per minute. Revolutionary HEPASilent filter technology paired with high airflow allow the Blueair PRO to quickly capture 99.97% of all airborne particles down to 0.1 micron in size. Airborne particles including dust, pollen, and smoke enter an encapsulated ion-charging chamber and are then captured by a combination of mechanical filtration and electrostatic charge. On the lowest setting, the PRO M HEPASilent technology goes to work cleaning the air quieter than a whisper. A filter replacement indicator is located by the touch controls on the top surface of the air purifier. Blueair Swedish design embraces appealing and durable steel construction with attractive finish that blends well with home and work-place décor. Consuming about as much energy as a light bulb, the Pro L has low environmental impact through the use of eco-friendly materials, fully recyclable filters, and meets all standards to receive an Energy Star rating from the EPA. Energy consumption is determined by the three airflow settings and ranges from 11 - 19 - 85 watts, intended for use with standard US outlets: 120VAC, 60Hz. Blueair is known worldwide for advanced air technology and award winning Swedish design.