Brand: Bayou Classic
Color: Stainless Steel
- Stainless Brew Kettle having basic components for Malt Extract Home Brewing; and can be adapted for All-Grain Home Brew
- Stainless construction enables easier sterilization prior to brewing and has no interaction with wort or acids
- Side calibrations that read from inside the kettle, enable more accurate water level setting
- Easy to read side-mount stainless thermometer ranging 60-220F degrees with indicators for various brew ranges and functions
- Low side indention supports a False Bottom (sold separately) to reduce particles and grain from entering the spigot chamber during All-Grain Brewing
Details: Bayou Classic, 16-gallon brew kettle, 4PC set, Is designed for malt extract home brewing and later can be adapted for all-grain brewing. The stainless kettle includes a domed lid, Stainless spigot with ball valve, side-mount 3-inch brew thermometer ranging 60-220 degrees. Bulkhead fittings enable easy attachment of thermometer and spigot for a water-tight seal. Side calibration measuring in gallon and quart that read from the inside of the kettle, enabling more accurate water level setting. Ball valve spigot openings are threaded for connection with other brew accessories as needed. Heat shield protects seal on spigot and thermometer. Stainless construction enables easier Sterilization prior to brewing and has no interaction with Worth or acids. Low side indentation permits use of false bottom (purchased separately) for all-grain brewing.