Atrix - VACOMEGASLFH Omega Supreme HEPA Vacuum Clean Room Fine Particle Vac - 120 Volt
- ESD SAFE GROUNDED SYSTEM - The service vacuum utilizes a ESD static safe design for both the vacuum and the accessories and attachments included in the system.
- EMI/RFI REDUCTION - This fine particle vacuum has an electronic line filter. This suppresses EMI (electromagnetic interference) and RFI (radio-frequency interference). These disturbances may degrade the circuit or even stop it from functioning.
- POWERFUL 120 VOLT VACUUM - The 120 Volt motor is a powerful service vacuum. Not only is the vacuum powerful, but the vac is the quietest service vacuum available at less than 70dB.
- HEPA FILTER CERTIFIED - The HEPA filter safely captures 99.97% efficiency at .3 microns. Designed to pick up dry particulates like dry chemicals, pollen, toner, mold spores, and machine dust. This fine particle vacuum is perfect for a service technician.
- ATTACHMENTS AND ACCESSORIES INCLUDED - The Omega Supreme vacuum with a self storage compartment contains: 6 foot ESD safe stretch hose, 16" ESD safe flexible wand, ESD safe crevice tool. These are 100% compatible with the 3M 497 Series vacuums.
The Omega Supreme Electronic 1 Gallon HEPA dry particulate vacuum offers the most features to fit any application. And, at less than 70 decibels, it is our quietest service vacuum available. The Omega Supreme Electronic Vacuum has you covered. HEPA Efficiency - 99.97 percent .3 micron
- Dimension - 8 x 20.25 x 10.5 in
- Item Weight - 12.45 lb
- True HEPA Filter
- ESD Static Safe
- EMI and RFI Line Noise Filter
- Powerful 1,000 Hour Motor
- Quietest Service Vac Available
- Cadillac of Service Vacuums
- Data Rooms