- Chemical-free water treatment for flow rates up to 22 GPM (83 lpm)
- Easy to install and service
- Economical and energy efficient
- Manufactured in North America
- Addresses a broader range of pathogens than chlorine
Package Dimensions: 29.8 x 9.7 x 8.3 inches
Release Date: 2012-04-26
Details: Owners of a TrojanUVMaxTM can drink with confidence knowing 99.99-Percent of illness-causing microorganisms, including E. coli, Cryptosporidium and Giardia are destroyed, supplying safe water to every tap. UV water purification is a natural process that adds no chemicals and does not affect the taste or odor of water. Other methods, such as those that use chlorine, may create harmful chemicals that have been linked with serious illnesses, such as cancer. Maintenance is simple and can be completed in minutes - without tools. It's as easy as replacing the UV lamp once a year and periodically cleaning the sleeve.